- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp JuJu Royal Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 yellow onions, sliced
- 3 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 5 tbsp sherry
- 8 dried morel mushrooms
- 4 slices french bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, diced
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
In a large frying pan melt butter, oil and add onions over low heat for 15 minutes, until onions brown.
Add broth, sherry and mushrooms, simmer for 20 minutes.
Pour soup into cooking bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each.
Layer with a slice of provolone, 1/2 slice diced swiss and 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
Place bowls into oven and broil until cheese bubbles and browns slightly.