- 2 wild caught halibut filets
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 lemons (1 lemon sliced, ½ lemon juiced and ½ lemon zest)
- 4 tbsp JuJu Royal CBD Rosemary EVOO
- 2 tbsp organic salted butter, chopped into cubes
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- ½ tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp vegan parmesan cheese
- coarse Himalayan pink sea salt
- ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small saucepan add olive oil, lemon zest and shallots, and heat on medium for 5 minutes.
Add a dash of salt and pepper, lemon juice, white wine and heat for 8 minutes, until boiling.
Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil. Place lemon slices onto baking sheet and top with filets. Brush filets with 2 tbsp of the sauce and bake for 12 minutes.
Return to saucepan and add butter, capers and parsley and whisk until butter melts. Remove from heat.
Remove fish from the oven and pour sauce on top of each filet and cook for about 5-8 minutes or until done.
Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately with your favorite side dish.