Savory and sweet small bites with an Indian flare using JuJu Royal award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) and JuJu Royal Ginger Honey.
- 1 firm pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp kosher sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp salted organic butter
- 3 tsp JuJu Royal CBD Ginger Honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp JuJu Royal CBD Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 3-4 thyme springs
- 2 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 package Naan Bread (8.8 oz)
- 1 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tsp JuJu Royal CD Ginger Honey for additional topping
- 1 tsp kosher salt if desired for additional topping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a skillet over medium, melt the butter and heat until sizzling.
Add pears and shallots, thyme, ginger honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 8 minutes until pears are tender and the liquid is reduced and thickened.
Remove from heat and cool. Lightly brush naan bread with rosemary olive oil and place on a sheet pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Remove naan bread from the oven and evenly sprinkle 1/2 of the fontina cheese and pecans over each. Bake for another 6 minutes until the cheese begins to melt.
Remove from the oven and add pear and shallot mixture evenly across each naan. Top with the remaining cheeses. Return naan bread to the oven and bake for another 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and or until naan bread and pears is warmed through.
Serve and top with fresh thyme leaves, drizzle additional ginger honey and sprinkle with the kosher salt.